Tuesday 14 February 2012

Silver

"So, is it better, Tai Lung?" Tia asked. "Sort of." Tai Lung replied with a sigh. "What do you want to do?" Tia Snow asked. "I just want to go lay in a tree. Those weaklings might come back, then I can get revenge." Tai Lung growled. There was a rumbling from a bush. Tai Lung jumped in a tree, and Silver and the rest of the group were there. "Where's Shen, you evil snow leapord?!?" Silver asked. Shen wasn't with them. "I don't know!" said Tai Lung. "I didn't take him!!" Tai Lung growled. "Get out of my forest! I don't even care about that stupid bird!" Tai Lung roared. "Oh... I'll... I'll...." Stared up Silver. "Just, leave!!" Tai Lung growled. Are you wondering where Tia is? She is in the cave, sleeping. "GO!" Tai Lung shouted. Silver jumped on his back, but Tai Lung bucked her off. "Silver, let's go! This is useless! He is way too strong!" Jubei yelled. "Fine," Silver moaned. "I'll get revenge," Tai Lung said. He tried clawing Silver on the back while they left, but he didn't.


OOOH! Battle time for Silver! Looks like she got a little temper tantrum. I hope you like this Chapter, GreatShot! =D By the way.... Isn't it weird that Tia was sleeping..? Well here's a hint. She's gonna have babies. OH YES!

20 comments:

  1. This is the epicest idea I gots, so like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies? Who's the father...? o-e

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Spino
    ...
    Tai Lung is.........
    :O
    OH YES THEY ARE MATES
    TAI LUNG LOVES TIA SNOW'
    Tai Lung: WHAT?!? No I don't! Me and Tia are just really good friends!
    Tia Snow: Luvkitty is right, Me and Tai Lung are mates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Luvkitty
    Aww! Cute! :O
    I dunno if I should add romance to my story, what do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not prefer romance, but it's your blog, Spino.

      I saw someone sign up for JTG and gor a description they said they fall in love with a girl. :I Ugh...

      Delete
    2. Haha don't worry GreatShot I wasn't going to make it all blah romance like twilight or anything I was thinking more along the lines of Rio xD

      Delete
    3. Hmmm interesting Spino11! I rilly don't mean 2 be nosy but...who will fall in love with who?

      P.S. Lemme guess! Jubei will fall in love with Fortis! >.>

      Delete
    4. I wasn't actually thinking that xD I was thinking Silver and Fortis xD But who knows? Maybe more than one couple >:3 *evil laugh*

      Delete
    5. Hmmmm...GreatShot won't mind? 0.0

      Delete
    6. r the "love birds" gonna dance in the next chapter after the DJ 1?

      Delete
    7. What do you mean? There's only one bird...

      Delete
  5. ................................................ I read the next chapter and could u plz check out mine? (The story blog).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean by love birds? Is it something on your blog or am I confusing you?

      Delete
  6. u haven't heard of tht saying? Its like "love bugs" or umm....u no. ppl who both like eachother (crushes) O_o

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cocoafang
    What makes you say that...? It doesn't include me does it? :/

    ReplyDelete

Be nice..........
Or you might get a big snow leopard at your door....